What makes us the best *weight loss program in NYC?

Slider

Losing weight is on the mind for about half of all all Americans(51% to be precise) according to a Gallup study! We presume this applies to the people in the city of all cities in the USA and biggest of all – New York City! Although some parts of NYC are considered leaner  compared to the other such as Manhattan, most parts of New York City do have significant issues with obesity or being overweight.

Healthy weight loss NYC

Healthy weight loss NYC

What percentage of New Yorkers are overweight or obese?

According to the data available from the city of New York, more than half of adult New Yorkers are overweight (34%) or obese (22%). If you look at both overweight and obese people together, about 56% of all the people in NYC are either weight or obese!

Introducing the unique W8MD’s insurance physician *weight loss and sleep wellness program in NYC!

W8MD medical weight loss and sleep wellness centers is one of the very few medical weight loss and sleep wellness centers that accepts health insurance for the physician weight loss visits so you can lose weight fast and safe in NYC!

Due to popular demand, for the insurance weight loss program, we can only accept about 10 new patients in the insurance weight loss program at this time on a first come first serve basis.

If you are overweight or obese, and want to lose weight safely under the careful supervision of an obesity medicine or weight management specialist physician, we can help.

If you have a little or a lot of *weight to lose and want to do it without surgery, set up fees and mandatory meal replacements or appetite suppressants, think W8MD for weight loss.

Our weight loss clinic in NYC specializes in helping patients who have been unsuccessful with previous weight loss methods, or who have tried over and over to lose weight yet keep regaining all the pounds they have lost.

Things to do before choosing the best weight loss program for you in NYC

What sets our weight loss program apart from the rest? 

We are a Weight Loss practice operated by a Bariatric Doctor & Weight Loss Physician, Dr Prab R. Tumpati, MD is a licensed physician who has received special training in Bariatric Medicine — the medical treatment of the overweight and obese. Our programs are based on the latest developments in the fields of nutrition and weight control. We provide a comprehensive, non-surgical approach to the treatment of obesity. Our program is based on medical science, not fads or fad dieting.

“Dr. Tumpati takes his time with you to explain everything, very thorough” – Carolann Z. * Individual Results May Vary!

Personalized Weight Loss Plan That Accepts Health Insurance in NYC

Related weight loss articles for losing weight fast

What is wrong with our diet?

Insurance coverage for losing weight 

Science of weight loss

How can W8MD help me lose weight?

 


 

W8MD appointments

Medical weight loss


Lose weight with insurance...

Sleep Medicine Services


State of the art Sleep Medicine services…

Medical Aesthetics


We offer comprehensive medical aesthetics and medical spa...

IV Nutrition


Improve your nutrition with IM booster shots and IV nutrition...

Body contouring

Localized fat reduction and skin tightening...

Photofabulous

IPL photofacials with laser resurFX...

Oxygen Facials



Microdermal abrasion with oxygen super facials...

Microneedling


Get younger looking face with RF >Microneedling…

 

3 thoughts on “What makes us the best *weight loss program in NYC?”

freeweightlossdoctor

Read the testimonials and see before and after weight loss pictures below

http://w8md.com/w8md-testimonials

Car’s inspiring weight loss journey!*

Having lost about 100 lbs of weight with W8MD so far and reached his goal weight, Carl has never felt better. Although individual results may vary, the unique W8MD Medical Weight Loss Centers evidence based non-surgical weight loss program can help you lose weight fast and safe under careful medical supervision with physicians well versed in the field of Obesity Medicine. Watch this amazing and inspiring weight loss success story of Carl titled “where is the rest of you!”

http://www.youtube.com/embed/iRbqlOuIi9Q?%20

Healthy weight loss | W8MD's NYC Insurance Medical Weight Loss

[…] Why Choose Us? […]

Our Weight Loss Doctor – Prab R. Tumpati, MD | W8MD’s NYC Insurance Medical Weight Loss

[…] What makes us the best weight loss program in NYC? […]

%d bloggers like this: