If you are overweight and have excess abdominal fat, a weight-related medical problem, or a family history of such problems, you need to lose weight. Healthy diets and exercise can help people maintain a healthy weight, and may also help them lose weight. It is important to recognize that overweight is a chronic condition which can only be controlled with long-term changes. To reduce caloric intake, eat less fat and control portion sizes. If you are not physically active, spend less time in sedentary activities such as watching television, and be more active throughout the day. As people lose weight, the body becomes more efficient at using energy and the rate of weight loss may decrease. Increased physical activity will help you to continue losing weight and to avoid gaining it back.
Did you know that 1 in 3 people have insulin resistance or are considered “prediabetic” which could be the main reason that people are overweight? Losing just5-10% of your weight will help you reduce risks of heart attacks, diabetes and
even some cancers.
Under the direction of Dr. Prab Tumpati, W8MD Weight Loss Centers was founded in order to help you overcome obesity and seep disorders to make a difference. Dr. Tumpati has passed a written board examination in the field of Bariatric Medicine and is also Board Certified in Sleep Medicine and Internal Medicine. The doctor’s of W8MD partner with each patient to develop a custom weight management program to best meet their individual needs taking into account their medical history, lifestyle and goals. Since weight and sleep go together, most of the W8MD centers are able to address sleep issues such as snoring, obstructive sleep apnea, narcolepsy, insomnia and restless leg syndrome to name a few.
And the best part of the program is that most insurance’s cover the doctor visits.
Check out our website at http://www.w8md.com to learn more about us. If you have a little or a lot of weight to lose and want to do it without surgery, set up fees and mandatory meal replacements or appetite suppressants, think W8MD for weight loss.
And, if you are a physician, with an interest in helping your obese or overweight patients, and would like to add a W8MD program at your office, please feel free to contact us. We have offices in New York City, Greater Philadelphia and other places. Visit http://www.w8md.com or call 1-800-w8md-007 for more information.
- How to lose weight fast and safe? (freeweightlossdoctor.wordpress.com)
- Medicare coverage for weight loss (freeweightlossdoctor.wordpress.com)
- What is body mass index (freeweightlossdoctor.wordpress.com)
- How to choose the correct diet for you? (freeweightlossdoctor.wordpress.com)
- Welcome to W8MD’s Blog on Belviq Lorcaserin weight loss medication (belviq.wordpress.com)
- how to lose weight safely in New York City (nycmedicalweightloss.com)
- New York City’s Best Weight Loss Program (freeweightlossdoctor.wordpress.com)
- Weight Loss NYC (nycmedicalweightloss.com)
- Healthy weight loss (nycmedicalweightloss.com)