- Does exercise alone help you lose weight?
- What is the role of physical activity or exercises for losing weight?
- Do they have to be combined with other measures to lose weight such as a Very Low Calorie or Low Calorie Diets?
- What do the studies show on exercising for weight loss?
While it may be a bit surprising to some, recent well established and well accepted research has shown that exercise alone is pretty useless for weight loss as exercise stimulates appetite and also builds heavier muscle.
It is the VLCD or LCD diet with or without exercises although with exercise when possible is preferred. When using the fast weight loss method such as Very Low Calorie Diet, it is important to be done under medical supervision. The good news is that most insurances cover physician weight loss now, thanks to the 2010 Affordable Care Act or Obamacare even if you have private insurance or Medicare.
Learn more on diet and exercise
- Mistakes to avoid
- 3 things wrong with our diet insulin resistance
- 8 Amazing weeks of weight loss
- Weight loss articles
- Fast weight loss tips
- Insurance coverage
- Weight loss news
- Success stories
- Benefits of weight loss
- What makes us different?
- Why exercise alone does not help for weight loss?
- Low Fat or Low Carb Diet?
- 12 ways to lose weight quickly
- Our Bariatric Medicine Physicians
- Weight loss supplements
- Nutrition and physical degeneration by Weston Price
- Learn more about the W8MD medical weight loss center‘sPhysician weight loss program in New York City