If you are a bit overweight or obese, and would like to lose some pounds, you are not alone. According to the latest statistics from the Centers for Disease Control, up to 70 percent of the population are either overweight or obese.
Here 8 simple steps you can take for a healthy diet and weight loss.
1. Know where you are starting at by using knowing your exact height, your weight, body mass index, waist and hip circumference and mark them down.
2. Set a realistic goal and plan to lose about 1 to 2 pounds a week as it is safer to lose weight slowly and easier to keep it off.
3. Lack of proper sleep, eating habits and physical habits.dentify any factors contributing to your weight gain including insulin resistance, eating disorders, medications, stress, lack of proper sl
4. If you have belly weight, or upper body weight, it m
ay be a sign of insulin resistance. Lean more on insulin resistance and how it contributes to your weight gain.
5. Identify the calories to take in in order to maintain the weight for which you can use the Daily Calorie Counter available on the main page of W8MD website.
6. In order to lose
weight, you would need to cut down on the calories and burn more calories. In order to lose one pound, you would need to burn or cut down your calories by about 3500. So, if you cut your calories by about 500 calories a day from your basal requirement, you are expected to lose about a pound in a week.
7. If you have health insurance, by far the safest way to lose weight would be to do it under the careful supervision of a weight loss physician that will work with you lose weight safely and effectively using evidence and clinically proven methods.
8. Although calorie counting is easy to say, it is a frustrating process for many and is difficult to stick to. The best evidence for weight loss is for low calorie dies either with or without meal replacement using balanced, protein bars, shakes, smoothies and other weight loss supplements so you know how many calories go in.
The W8MD Medical Weight Loss Center’s partial meal replacement plan allows you to get about 4-5 meal replacements a day with about 5-6 calories combined in the 4-5 meals as each meal only has about 100-160 calories. The remaining calories come from one to two of your own meals prepared with instructions from W8MD Medical Weight Loss Centers.
Call 1-800-W8MD-007 to learn more about the unique W8MD’s Insurance Physician Weight Loss Program. Limited Acceptance of 10 new patients only per week.
Weight loss appointments
Poly-Tech Sleep and W8MD Weight Loss Center at King Of Prussia: 987 Old Eagle School Rd, Ste 712, Wayne, PA, 19087
Our farthest patient comes from Delaware! Testimonials
W8MD’s NYC Insurance Weight Loss & Sleep Center at Sleep Medical Associates, PLLC, 2003, Bath Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11214
Our farthest patient comes from Dallas, Texas! Testimonials